Getting and installing the Android SDK, configure Eclipse ADT plugin, look at the structure of the application, this post is basic for those who started with the android apps development.
What is Android?
Android is a mobile operating system Open source is based on various open source projects. This means we have full access to source code and can repair some errors if would detect.
Developmental Assets with Android:
- All development tools are free, only charges a small fee to distribute applications on Android Market.
- With the availability of operating system code can not only create applications, but also innovate and contribute to this platform.
- The development of any application can be done in Windows, Linux or Mac, there are platforms to each operating system.
- The number of mobile devices with Android continues to increase.
- Simplify the web development
Choosing and Installing the IDE
To develop Android is necessary to have a working IDE, Android SDK and a plugin to activate the Android projects created in the IDE.
We use both Netbeans and Eclipse, everyone has complete tools for development, for this example we will use Eclipse.