If you’ve never created a website before, one of the quickest and easiest ways is through a CMS like WordPress. WordPress is free software that lets you create, maintain, manage and update a website through simple management interface, without programming knowledge or design.
WordPress offers five key benefits:
- Quick and easy installation. To install you need to first have a web host. Nowadays many hosting servers are integrated with an option called CPanelX Fantastic Luxe allowing a WordPress install automatically. But we ourselves through some simple steps you can install WordPress on our server where we hosted our domain.
- Templates or themes. WordPress through their templates allows us to customize the layout of our website. It offers over 1000 templates as there are free and paid templates with additional great features. The templates, you can install in a few clicks on your website through your board of directors.
- Web functionality. As with WordPress themes you can add new features to your website. This is possible through plugins and additional applications. WordPress has about 8,000 plugins that let you do anything. You can install plugins automatically from your desktop board or management. You can also manually upload a plugin that interests you.
- Open Source. WordPress is built on PHP, and its source code is visible to all who want to see. Besides that, WordPress has included extensive documentation and a number of features to help developers work on the WordPress Codex. Anyone with minimal knowledge of PHP can be programmed Themes and Plugins.
- Automatic Update. WordPress has a feature that notifies you if updates are available for both the base OS to WordPress plugins you have installed. And most times you only need to click a link to automatically install updates and improvements.